[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34739: New filters to extend Add New Site Network Screen (wp-admin/network/site-new.php)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 18 17:55:38 UTC 2016

#34739: New filters to extend Add New Site Network Screen (wp-admin/network/site-
new.php)
--------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  igmoweb             |       Owner:  jeremyfelt
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  closed

Comment (by neelakansha85):

 A suggestion: This would display all the themes in multisite network even
 if they are not enabled by super admins. With the below change it can be
 useful in the front end as well on wp-signup.php page.
 Here is a code change I would recommend:
 {{{#!php
 <?php foreach ( $themes as $theme ): ?>
     <?php if($theme->is_allowed()):?>
         <option value="<?php echo esc_attr( $theme->get_stylesheet() );
 ?>"><?php echo $theme->title; ?></option>
     <?php endif; ?>
 <?php endforeach; ?>
 }}}

 Also I am working on something related to breaking the create new site
 page into steps [https://github.com/neelakansha85/nsd-site-setup-wizard]
 not sure if this would be helpful feature for the core.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34739#comment:7>