[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36681: BUG - not uploaded Image shown on product page set up by visual composer in Notio Fuel 4.4.2 theme

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 27 05:02:33 UTC 2016

#36681: BUG - not uploaded Image shown on product page set up by visual composer in
Notio Fuel 4.4.2 theme
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  hyewonwang      |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |     Status:  new
Component:  Gallery         |    Version:  4.4.2
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  administration  |
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 To whom it may concern:

 On product page of my site - http://theshopbonnesoiree.com/shop/apartment-
 gallery-801-3/,
 http://theshopbonnesoiree.com/shop/apartment-gallery-801-2/,
 http://theshopbonnesoiree.com/shop/apartment-gallery-801/, CAT image shown
 although there is NO image uploaded on image setting on visual composer
 and media library. It also shows on 'preview changes' on visual composer.

 My themes is customized Notio Fuel 4.4.2 and build by developer.

 Please advise me the best way to fix the problem and whether the cost
 involved or not in this type of problem.

 Best regards,

 Hyewon Wang