[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36646: Tests failing with MySQL versions greater than 5.6.17, possibility to do with transactions?

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Apr 23 14:10:21 UTC 2016

#36646: Tests failing with MySQL versions greater than 5.6.17, possibility to do
with transactions?
 Reporter:  cookiesowns       |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new

Comment (by jdgrimes):

 Can you isolate a particular test that we can use to reproduce this error?
 I have a feeling that something may be causing the transactions to be
 committed unexpectedly, but we can't be sure what it is until we identify
 the specific code needed to reproduce this bug.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36646#comment:1>