[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22237: Add keyboard shortcuts for collapse/expand, panel-back, and close to the Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 22 23:36:17 UTC 2016

#22237: Add keyboard shortcuts for collapse/expand, panel-back, and close to the
Customizer
 Reporter:  designsimply             |       Owner:  celloexpressions
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  reviewing
  patch                              |  javascript

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 Good idea, I think that's a nice additional improvement. I'll test
 tomorrow.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22237#comment:47>