[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34760: TinyMCE adds additional ul tags if successive list items contain script tags

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 20 19:30:45 UTC 2016

#34760: TinyMCE adds additional ul tags if successive list items contain script
tags
 Reporter:  modernnerd    |       Owner:  azaozz
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by zfilinger):

 Hello,

 I'm having the same issue. Although I followed the solution
 (https://core.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/35727), when I opened the
 editor.js file and scrolled down on line 239, I noticed the code was
 already fixed (having the * instead of + in the regex). However I'm still
 facing the same issue - number of ul tags being increased every time I
 switch from Visual to Text editor. Is there anything else that might be
 causing this behavior?

 Wordpress is in version 4.4.2. I'd be happy to provide more information,
 if needed.

 Thank you

 Replying to [comment:2 azaozz]:
 > In [changeset:"35727"]:
 > {{{
 > #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="35727"
 > TinyMCE: fix the regexp used to protect line breaks inside script and
 pre tags to match `<script>` that load external scripts.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34760#comment:4>