[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29920: Autosave breaks if post revision fields contains a value that isn't a string

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Apr 17 18:41:04 UTC 2016

#29920: Autosave breaks if post revision fields contains a value that isn't a
string
 Reporter:  mattheu       |       Owner:

Comment (by adamsilverstein):

 Replying to [comment:2 mattheu]:
 > I guess the real problem I ran into was to get my meta revisions show in
 the revisions UI. Thinking about it a bit more - I think that a better
 solution would be to make the value returned by `wp_get_revision_ui_diff`
 filterable.

 @mattheu I am working on displaying revisions in the revisions UI in the
 wp-post-meta-revisioning pligning; just starting, appreciate any
 feedback/testing:

 https://github.com/adamsilverstein/wp-post-meta-revisions/tree/features
 /display-meta-on-revisions-ui

--