[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18661: Include IDs for users and sites on their respective views in the network admin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 30 22:08:00 UTC 2015

#18661: Include IDs for users and sites on their respective views in the network
admin
 Reporter:  danielbachhuber   |       Owner:  jeremyfelt
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  accepted

Comment (by ocean90):

 Replying to [comment:13 jeremyfelt]:
 > Can we make the ID column optional and off by default? I'm not sure it's
 of high value to the majority.

 That sounds like we shouldn't add the column at all.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18661#comment:17>