[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18661: Include IDs for users and sites on their respective views in the network admin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Sep 29 00:35:54 UTC 2015

#18661: Include IDs for users and sites on their respective views in the network
admin
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  danielbachhuber   |       Owner:  danielbachhuber
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by jeremyfelt):

 [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/18661/18661.2.diff
 18661.2.diff] moves ID to the second position for both sites and users. It
 also hides the column by default if a user has not adjusted their
 settings.

 I tried putting it as the last column, but that didn't really look right
 in mobile. It seems to fit best as the second, but I'm open for
 suggestions.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18661#comment:15>