[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34061: customizer search widgets input text is not verticaly aligned and dont have equal spacing from left and right.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 28 19:51:32 UTC 2015

#34061: customizer search widgets input text is not verticaly aligned and dont have
equal spacing from left and right.
 Reporter:  umesh.nevase  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Customize     |    Version:  4.3.1
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui            |
 I 've found some csss issue in customizer styling. When we add widget
 through customizer, The search box text in 'Add a widget' area is not
 verticaly aligned and spacing from left and right is not equal. I've
 attached screenshot for better understanding. We need some css changes.
 I've checked on latest chrome and firefox.