[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16204: Add hooks to enable access to pages in the admin when the menu layout has been changed by plugin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 23 20:02:45 UTC 2015

#16204: Add hooks to enable access to pages in the admin when the menu layout has
been changed by plugin
-----------------------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  mikeschinkel                       |       Owner:  westi
     Type:  enhancement                        |      Status:  closed

Comment (by samuelsidler):

 Replying to [comment:10 MikeSchinkel]:
 > I never saw this before.  Is it agreed to be "won't fix", or can I
 follow up?

 If you have follow up, it can continue in this ticket, even if it's
 closed. (And it can be reopened later, of course.)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16204#comment:11>