[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33967: MS Sites: content of the users column should be by choice, number is not too informative

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 23 19:27:11 UTC 2015

#33967: MS Sites: content of the users column should be by choice, number is not
too informative
-------------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  katazina                 |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new

Comment (by katazina):

 I would show only one user, who's registered the blog and if there's more,
 then show it like that:

 [[#|username]]
 ([[#|6 more]])

 1 + 6 can be easily add together :) so that way we will see the user and
 the number of the users if there is more than one.
 Win win.

 For me it is not important for the username to be a link. I don't know
 what others think about that.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33967#comment:4>