[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31858: Avoid using HTML tags in translation strings (wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php)‎

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Sep 22 13:16:15 UTC 2015

#31858: Avoid using HTML tags in translation strings (wp-admin/edit-form-
advanced.php)‎
 Reporter:  ramiy                                |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |  SergeyBiryukov
                                                 |     Focuses:

Comment (by ocean90):

 Replying to [comment:11 ramiy]:
 > 31858.2 is a new patch reconciled with #17609.

 The message for a scheduled page is now missing a period after the date.
 Same for posts.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31858#comment:12>