[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33803: can't upload images and select images in libary, wordpress menu is moving on hover

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 10 14:11:26 UTC 2015

#33803: can't upload images and select images in libary, wordpress menu is moving
on hover
---------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  rogiertermaat  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  closed

Comment (by rogiertermaat):

 Replying to [comment:3 SergeyBiryukov]:

 Yes, I've tried the standard themes of wordpress and the media libary is
 working. So the problem is within my wordpress theme. A friend of mine had
 the same problem too but couldn't fix it. I've tried to find an answer at
 the support forums but still no result. I've tried the fix.php in mu-
 plugins, uploading an older database, uploading an older upload.php and
 even a new wordpress installation.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33803#comment:4>