[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31637: Detected media should be auto-inserted when Pressing a service/domain-specific page

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 18 02:29:20 UTC 2015

#31637: Detected media should be auto-inserted when Pressing a service/domain-
specific page
 Reporter:  stephdau      |       Owner:

Comment (by azaozz):

 Thinking this should happen for all oEmbed sites we support. If the URL
 would trigger an oEmbed the same way as if pasted in the editor, we should
 just add it there with no other content?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31637#comment:2>