[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31667: URL from wp_get_attachment_image_src includes "sites/1" after using switch_to_blog(1)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 17 15:39:00 UTC 2015

#31667: URL from wp_get_attachment_image_src includes "sites/1" after using
switch_to_blog(1)
--------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  leedo               |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |     Status:  new
Component:  Networks and Sites  |    Version:  4.1.1
 Severity:  normal              |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  multisite           |
 We're trying to do galleries that work across blogs in a network, and I
 ran into what seems like a minor bug.

 Normally, our uploads directory for blog #1 is the base uploads directory.
 However, if we're in the admin for blog #2 and switch_to_blog(1), the
 uploads directory for blog #1 now has sites/1 included in it.

 I was able to work around this by symlinking sites/1 to ../, but thought
 this might be something worth fixing.