[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31658: Press This: Users lacking the ability to publish should not see a Publish button

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 16 20:34:59 UTC 2015

#31658: Press This: Users lacking the ability to publish should not see a Publish
button
--------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  DrewAPicture  |       Owner:
Changes (by DrewAPicture):

 * keywords:  has-patch => needs-patch

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:1 Michael Arestad]:
 > Option 2 is better.

 I agree. I think it falls more in line with what users would expect and is
 the more elegant solution. And in that case, we'll need a new patch.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31658#comment:2>