[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28664: wp_load_alloptions() fails to set object cache when persistent alloptions cache is "0"

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 9 18:53:34 UTC 2015

#28664: wp_load_alloptions() fails to set object cache when persistent alloptions
cache is "0"
----------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  danielbachhuber             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                |      Status:  new
Changes (by jipmoors):

 * keywords:   => has-patch needs-unit-tests

Comment:

 I think the most critical time is when you have to restart your memcache.
 If your cache is not booting up properly downtime is not far away.
 Especially on sites that are never empty.

 I know most of the sites that run on Wordpress do not apply to this, but I
 think we should need to think big and make it as solid as possible. These
 kind of problems can make or break a decision on a platform.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28664#comment:4>