[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31560: Edit Post "Tags" meta box: "Choose from the most used tags" result - CSS improvements

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Mar 7 20:57:54 UTC 2015

#31560: Edit Post "Tags" meta box: "Choose from the most used tags" result - CSS
improvements
--------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  tyxla               |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement         |     Status:  new
Component:  Posts, Post Types   |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal              |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui, administration  |
 While working on #31558 I've noticed that when clicking the `Choose from
 the most used tags` link, the result (the list of tags or the `No tags
 found.` message) needs a couple of visual improvements.

 1. The box has rounded corners, which seems to be the leftover of an old
 WordPress version. I suggest that the rounded corners are removed, so this
 box is consistent with the flat design of the administration.
 2. There is some margin to the bottom of the box, which is no longer
 needed, as the wrapping meta box already has enough margin. I suggest that
 this margin is removed for consistency.