[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31457: Press This: Close sidebar when cursor clicks out of sidebar or tab focus leaves sidebar

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 3 17:04:51 UTC 2015

#31457: Press This: Close sidebar when cursor clicks out of sidebar or tab focus
leaves sidebar
 Reporter:  Michael Arestad  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  new

Comment (by Michael Arestad):

 I mentioned an initial idea in slack involving another div:
 https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/feature-pressthis/p1425401216000571

 Another thing we could try (instead of a fill-width wrapper on options
 panel which would wreck the layout), is a pseudo-element on options-panel.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31457#comment:5>