[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31507: Error determined blog when using multi-site, a domain different than the current site, and more than 1 path segment

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 2 22:14:35 UTC 2015

#31507: Error determined blog when using multi-site, a domain different than the
current site, and more than 1 path segment
--------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  iotr                |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new

Comment (by iotr):

 For reference, I attached the patch with changes that I made.

 Thank you for the {{{site_by_path_segments_count}}} suggestion, I'll try
 to use that instead.

 We are not using a plugin or any custom code to manage the creation. To do
 so, I just create a new network and then edit it to set the domain.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31507#comment:2>