[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29772: wp-admin/plugins.php should not load plugins so it can be used to disable broke activated plugins

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 29 14:28:57 UTC 2014

#29772: wp-admin/plugins.php should not load plugins so it can be used to disable
broke activated plugins
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  aubreypwd       |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  new

Comment (by jdgrimes):

 Replying to [comment:7 aubreypwd]:
 > Note my comment on
 [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25137#comment:22], I plan to have
 a complete patch in the next couple of days that allow you to pass
 `?wp_safe_mode` that will do the same thing I've got here that also
 addresses themes too. I'm hoping to tie this into the login somehow as
 well.

 Keep in mind that plugins and themes are currently loaded on the login
 page.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29772#comment:8>