[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29663: next_post_link & previous_post_link Category exclude broken

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Sep 21 21:35:25 UTC 2014

#29663: next_post_link & previous_post_link Category exclude broken
 Reporter:  gabrieldiggs       |       Owner:  wonderboymusic
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by posterworld):

 > * What is your default category?

 > * Does "Uncategorized" still exist?

 > * What term does `115` represent?
 In my case is `78`, the "to exclude" category named "poster"

 > * Is `78` present in the category taxonomy?

 > * Do you have posts what that term as a category assigned to them?

 Just in case I would like to add that in my case I have 3 categories that
 should show up while using the nav previous or next bar (Uncategorized,
 News and Design) so I'm using:
 `<?php previous_post_link( '%link', '%title', FALSE, '78' ); ?>`

Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29663#comment:13>
WordPress publishing platform