[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18947: get_intermediate_image_sizes() should also contain width/height/crop values as sub array

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 10 13:37:06 UTC 2014

#18947: get_intermediate_image_sizes() should also contain width/height/crop values
as sub array
 Reporter:  F J Kaiser   |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by hypedtext):

 Is this the right place to request that get_intermediate_image_sizes() or
 any new related function to accept imageid as an argument? So plugin devs
 can get a specific response related to available sizes (including custom)
 for specific images.

 Here's my use case:

 Good old Regenerate Thumbnails is failing on my host, so I'm trying to
 write a plugin that will check for custom image sizes to see if they're
 available for a given image as I can't be certain due to restrictions at
 WP Engine.

 Hope that makes sense. Hope this is within the scope of your discussion...

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18947#comment:20>