[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29490: Twenty Fourteen: move the background-may-not-be-visible help text from the Colors section to the Background Color control in the Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 3 16:46:41 UTC 2014

#29490: Twenty Fourteen: move the background-may-not-be-visible help text from the
Colors section to the Background Color control in the Customizer
------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme     |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal            |   Keywords:  needs-patch good-first-bug
  Focuses:                    |
 This is related to 4.0 but we'll obviously wait till 4.1. As of 4.0,
 controls support descriptions, so we can put this string there instead of
 in the Colors section, where others may be changing the description. We
 would only move it for the color, not the background image version.