[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30450: Focus V2: Separate out the DFW button from the rest of the TinyMCE editor buttons

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 25 14:19:22 UTC 2014

#30450: Focus V2: Separate out the DFW button from the rest of the TinyMCE editor
buttons
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sharonaustin      |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new
  feedback                    |
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Comment (by afercia):

 Replying to [comment:8 sharonaustin]:
 > @afercia  I've incorporated your patch on my test site, and it works
 extremely well. (Blown away by your code as usual) The environment for
 testing is (4.1-beta2-30532) which is a "WordPress Latest" from this site
 http://wordpress.org/nightly-builds/wordpress-latest.zip with the
 WordPress Beta tester https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-beta-tester/
 set to bleeding edge nightlies.

 > If a different environment other than above is required for testing
 patches, I would appreciate it if you (or anyone) would, please, direct me
 to a good source of information for doing so, and I'll set it up in the
 proper environment and test again.

 Hi Sharon, thank you I'm really not a great coder :) but I really
 appreciate your kind words.
 As developers we usually set up a development environment on our local
 machines and use Subversion, more information here:
 http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Subversion but it's mainly for
 development purposes.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30450#comment:11>