[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28321: Media uploader confuses user with description, caption, alt and title, without explanation

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 25 06:08:33 UTC 2014

#28321: Media uploader confuses user with description, caption, alt and title,
without explanation
---------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  DavidAnderson  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  new
Changes (by helen):

 * keywords:  has-patch dev-feedback =>
 * focuses:  ui, accessibility, administration => ui, administration
 * type:  defect (bug) => enhancement
 * milestone:  4.1 => Awaiting Review

Comment:

 I think we're still in discussion-and-approach mode here. My thoughts can
 still be summarized as this:

 > themes and plugins can do different things with the various fields.
 There is no unified expectation around them

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28321#comment:13>