[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30386: A keyboard user has to tab trough all uploaded images first to insert an image

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 18 17:35:22 UTC 2014

#30386: A keyboard user has to tab trough all uploaded images first to insert an
image
--------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  rianrietveld  |       Owner:

Comment (by ceo):

 Alternately, and somewhat almost as bad, using a VoiceOver I can access
 the '''Insert into post''' button through the web rotor. This entails
 going to links and scrolling all the way to the bottom of the HUGE list of
 links to get to it. (Which I guess is better than having to maneuver
 through a Media Library of hundreds/thousands/etc. of images, etc.

 I assume the other screen readers have related features (e.g., JAWS' link
 list) and have the same quirks.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30386#comment:2>