[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29839: Enhance get_terms to return only bottom child terms (terms without children) when taxonomy is heirarchical

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 13 03:08:37 UTC 2014

#29839: Enhance get_terms to return only bottom child terms (terms without
children) when taxonomy is heirarchical
 Reporter:  theMikeD                             |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new

Comment (by theMikeD):

 Thanks boonebgorges, I'll take some more time with it tomorrow. I'm
 testing this with a "location" custom post type of country-state-city-
 district so I'm certain it'll work with any level, but I'd be happy to do
 a unit test if you can point me at some docs on how I'd go about doing
 that. Would it be helpful to write out the unit tests in logic here first,
 or just do them and address omissions at a later date?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29839#comment:14>