[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23760: Cannot use spacebar to trigger OK button or links in Publish widget (eg. schedule settings)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Nov 9 19:42:16 UTC 2014

#23760: Cannot use spacebar to trigger OK button or links in Publish widget (eg.
schedule settings)
--------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  Daedalon      |       Owner:

Comment (by azaozz):

 Replying to [comment:9 afercia]:
 > Replying to [comment:7 sabreuse]:
 > > Replying to [comment:5 helen]:
 > > > Wondering if we are abusing the links-styled-as-buttons thing here.
 > >
 > > I think we are...
 > Definitely yes...

 As far as I see most links that are styled as buttons can be actual
 <button>. There are some exceptions for no-js. For example the Preview
 "button" cannot be a <button> when no-js. It is a link to
 siteurl?p=123&preview=true that opens in a new tab/window. We can probably
 have both and hide the link when no-js.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23760#comment:10>