[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30263: resgatar senha no wp-admin tem problemas em alguns leitores de email como o gmail

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 5 19:25:18 UTC 2014

#30263: resgatar senha no wp-admin tem problemas em alguns leitores de email como o
gmail
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  lukbarros       |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |     Status:  new
Component:  Users           |    Version:  4.0
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  administration  |
 The standard recurperar the password sent by wordpress email contains a
 standard text followed by a link to reset your password.

 This link comes in the style <link> which makes the gmail and other email
 readers interpret this as an html tag and not as content sí, hiding it
 from the user, leaving them frustrated.

 I have over 200 projects implemented and some customers have complained of
 this, as I use the filter output 'retrieve_password_message' and I pass
 the string <link> to take the <>.

 Ideally change this in urgent core!