[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27743: "Change role to..." omitted from bottom of users table shown to single site admin in multi-site

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 4 21:04:37 UTC 2014

#27743: "Change role to..." omitted from bottom of users table shown to single site
admin in multi-site
 Reporter:  sootsnoot     |       Owner:

Comment (by hiwhatsup):

 My opinion I would have to agree that from a UI standpoint it feels like a
 bug.  Is there some reasoning why "Change role to..." was left from the
 bottom with version 3.1.0 that's not apparent now multiple versions later?

 If it is decided to add "Change role to..." to the bottom.  Is it the best
 strategy to delete line 206 and 207?  Or maybe just a add logic to check
 for "bottom" in case the "extra_tablenav" function is called (or will be
 called ) elsewhere?

 {{{
         protected function extra_tablenav( $which ) {
                 if ( 'top' != $which  && 'bottom' != $which )
                         return;

Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27743#comment:3>