[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28392: I have faced an issue that is in editor content. that is content find-replace issue.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 30 06:35:26 UTC 2014

#28392: I have faced an issue that is in editor content. that is content find-
replace issue.
-----------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  nishantmeva      |       Owner:
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new
Changes (by adamsilverstein):

 * keywords:   => dev-feedback

Comment:

 Thanks for the feedback.

 This could be enabled by adding the searchreplace plugin to tinymce, its
 possible this has been left out to keep the interface streamlined. you
 might be able to add this via a plugin, although i agree its worth
 considering for core.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28392#comment:1>