[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28387: Submit for Review + Nothing Saves + Pictures Can't be Uploaded + Missed Schedule for Scheduled Posts

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 28 19:35:11 UTC 2014

#28387: Submit for Review + Nothing Saves + Pictures Can't be Uploaded + Missed
Schedule for Scheduled Posts
 Reporter:  RaObe         |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  3.9.1
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 After the 3.9.1 update I've noticed a few issues.

 1. The publish button has changed to "submit for review". I have checked
 and I'm still logged in as admin, not as a contributor.
 2. I can't save any posts, even as drafts. When I try to, it just takes me
 back to the "posts" page.
 3. When I try to upload photos for a post an error message comes up "An
 error occurred in the upload. Please try again later."
 4. Posts that were scheduled from before the update missed their schedule
 and had to be posted manually.

 I have cleared the cache, re-installed 3.9.1, and deactivated all of my
 plugins to see if anything would help. Nothing changed.