[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26758: Edit Tags form on submission does not stay at the same page and gets redirected

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 6 16:08:36 UTC 2014

#26758: Edit Tags form on submission does not stay at the same page and gets
redirected
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  chiragswadia                       |       Owner:  ocean90
     Type:  enhancement                        |      Status:  reviewing

Comment (by ocean90):

 Hello chiragswadia, thanks for the patch. Some things you should try to
 fix:

 * "Go Back" can't be translated. Take a look at [source:tags/3.9/src/wp-
 admin/user-edit.php#L204] to see how it works. You should also use the
 same string to be consistent. Not sure what we can use instead of "Users"
 here, any idea?. Move the string also to the next line, same as on user-
 edit.php
 * The back link should be escaped via `esc_url()`.
 * "Go back" will not respect the last page where I was, for example I was
 on page 2, but the back link is always to the first page. Take a look at
 [source:tags/3.9/src/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-users-list-table.php#L354]
 for inspiration.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26758#comment:18>