[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28055: Twenty Fourteen: undefined index PHP warning when activating the Ephemera widget for first time in the Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat May 3 08:48:29 UTC 2014

#28055: Twenty Fourteen: undefined index PHP warning when activating the Ephemera
widget for first time in the Customizer
 Reporter:  lancewillett              |       Owner:  SergeyBiryukov
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  closed

Comment (by SergeyBiryukov):

 Well, the ticket already had a patch from a new contributor, so I thought
 its purpose was fulfilled. I didn't know it was intended for a specific
 event, sorry for that.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28055#comment:6>