[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27576: In posts, category and tags some texts are not being converted to current language

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 31 11:17:40 UTC 2014

#27576: In posts, category and tags some texts are not being converted to current
language
------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  PurpleMAD               |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)            |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by PurpleMAD):

 * keywords:   => needs-codex needs-docs
 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  invalid =>

Comment:

 Hello,

 Thank you for replay our query.

 We have uploaded http://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/ plugin and my
 current word press language is german.Still we have found some texts which
 are not being converted to other languages as not language support is
 provided there. Kindly check below screenshots for the reference.

 http://mim.purplemadprojects.com/product.png
 http://mim.purplemadprojects.com/product_category.png
 http://mim.purplemadprojects.com/Add_post.png
 http://mim.purplemadprojects.com/Listing_and_add_category.png

 Can you check and Given to proper solution?

 Thank you,
 PurpleMAD

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27576#comment:3>