[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27308: jshint:themes should only run against the core themes we want it run against (was: jshint:themes should only run agaignst the core themes we want it run againgst)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 6 23:33:01 UTC 2014

#27308: jshint:themes should only run against the core themes we want it run
against
------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  jorbin            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch commit

Old description:

> Right now, grunt jshint:themes will test any js in src/wp-content/themes
> that isnt' in twenty{eleven,twelve,thirteen} (and also isn'te a single
> specified 3rd party script in twentyfourteen).
>
> Sometimes you want to have other themes in your checkout.  Examples
> include testing update notifications or testing theme apis.  We should
> avoid these themes in our test.

New description:

 Right now, grunt jshint:themes will test any js in src/wp-content/themes
 that isnt' in twenty{eleven,twelve,thirteen} (and also isn't a single

Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27308#comment:3>