[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27303: Make the "Plugins bubble-link" only show plugins that have an update available

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 6 19:03:20 UTC 2014

#27303: Make the "Plugins bubble-link" only show plugins that have an update
available
 Reporter:  Fredelig     |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Menus        |    Version:  3.8.1
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:
  Focuses:               |
 If I click on "Plugins", I get the full list of plugins. (plugins.php)
 If I click on the bubble, I get the plugins with an update available.
 (plugins.php?plugin_status=upgrade)

 It's a very small enhancement, but it will save me a click every time I go
 to update my plugins. :)

 [[Image(https://i.cloudup.com/7UkYAUAV38.png)]]