[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27199: When site_name is missing from sitemeta table, it cannot be updated by Network > Settings screen

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 3 22:51:42 UTC 2014

#27199: When site_name is missing from sitemeta table, it cannot be updated by
Network > Settings screen
--------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  JPry                |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  closed
Changes (by jeremyfelt):

 * status:  new => closed
 * version:  trunk => 3.1
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:8 JPry]:
 > That sounds like a better solution to me. Shall we just close this
 ticket then?

 Yep, I think we can.

 Noting that this was mostly introduced in [18604].

 Fixed in [27359]

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27199#comment:9>