[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26758: Edit Tags form on submission does not stay at the same page and gets redirected

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Mar 1 16:54:37 UTC 2014

#26758: Edit Tags form on submission does not stay at the same page and gets
redirected
-------------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  chiragswadia             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by rhyswynne):

 Patch tested and works as expected (Google Chrome on Windows).

 Do suggest that if we go down this route that some sort of notification is
 presented if we change the UX on this. Checked other functionality (such
 as Edit Post, Edit Pages etc.) and these are all working when you save
 they don't return to main page.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26758#comment:11>