[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26911: XML-RPC wp.getOptions : post_thumbnail option value is returned as boolean, and not string.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 23 11:46:42 UTC 2014

#26911: XML-RPC wp.getOptions : post_thumbnail option value is returned as boolean,
and not string.
--------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  rvdalen       |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by markoheijnen):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 I wish I could fix it for you but this is not a bug.

 A good solution is fixing the library but I guess it does it for a reason.
 Not sure since I don't know the library.
 A bad solution could be creating your own class and extending
 {{{wp_xmlrpc_server}}} and use the filter {{{wp_xmlrpc_server_class}}} to
 pass your class name.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26911#comment:3>