[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25537: get_post_gallery() adds duplicate <br to the end, resulting in extra blank space

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jan 19 21:25:48 UTC 2014

#25537: get_post_gallery() adds duplicate <br to the end, resulting in extra blank
space
--------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  sgr33n        |       Owner:

Comment (by Shelob9):

 I tried to reproduce this issue and am able to reproduce it only if the
 last row of the gallery is full.

 I first created a gallery of 5 images, 3 wide and tested by creating a
 gallery in a post and outputting it with the gallery shortcode and doing
 `echo get_post_gallery( 1704 );` in debug. In both cases I got just one
 `<br style="clear: both;">` at the end of each row. I then added a sixth
 image to the gallery and got the additional `<br style="clear: both;">`
 that @sgr33n reports.

 For reference, I am attaching an html file of the results of my 4 tests.

 I am testing using 3.9-alpha pulled from trunk at ~2100UTC today (January
 19 2014.)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25537#comment:2>