[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25768: date_i18n() is wrong for certain formats, escapes sequences and daylight saving time

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jan 19 05:20:27 UTC 2014

#25768: date_i18n() is wrong for certain formats, escapes sequences and daylight
saving time
 Reporter:  raubvogel                            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
Changes (by nacin):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-testing dev-feedback => has-patch needs-
     testing needs-unit-tests
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => Future Release

Comment:

 Hi raubvogel, thanks for the great effort here.

 I'm order for this to proceed, I think we're going to need a significant
 amount of test coverage, including tests that pass for the existing code
 as well (to help guard against regressions). It would be best if we had
 PHPUnit tests for this: http://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook/automated-
 testing/.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25768#comment:2>