[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26778: Wordpress 3.8 update - visual editor not showing wysywig editor and white text on white background

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jan 5 23:21:06 UTC 2014

#26778: Wordpress 3.8 update - visual editor not showing wysywig editor and white
text on white background
 Reporter:  marcreck      |       Owner:

Comment (by dd32):

 Seems you're using Cloudflare for all these domains, I'd first rule that
 out as being the common factor between them. Can you connect to one of
 your WordPress sites without using CF?

 `522 (Origin Connection Time-out)` = This means that Cloudflare timed out
 while waiting for your server to respond with the JS files. All the URL's
 are loading fine for me at present, which suggests that cloudflare may
 have disabled caching for your user request (maybe because there were
 cookies involved) or your servers are under a high load causing the JS
 file never to be delivered to CF.

 You may also want to check that the JS files are not being processed
 through PHP (It'd be a bad server configuration if that was the case)
 which might account for why the JS only times out on your requests and not
 others, but that's only a wild guess.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26778#comment:15>