[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22030: After "clear background-color" in design options, still css is added to html-output

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Feb 2 14:15:47 UTC 2014

#22030: After "clear background-color" in design options, still css is added to
html-output
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  Ov3rfly       |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by obenland):

 [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22030#comment:21 I tried something
 similar earlier], but the Customizer needs to be able to override the
 empty value (`false`) from the theme_mod, with the the theme's default
 value, for the preview to work. Once we bail on the default color and
 don't output the CSS, the customizer has no chance to update that color.

 I'll add a patch where it removes the theme_mod in the customizer too.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22030#comment:29>