[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25300: Twenty Fourteen: Tone down the diagonal lines placeholders and recreate the pattern with CSS

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Sep 24 18:23:19 UTC 2013

#25300: Twenty Fourteen: Tone down the diagonal lines placeholders and recreate the
pattern with CSS
-------------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  iamtakashi               |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new

Comment (by iamtakashi):

 Discussed in the office hours today and we've decided to keep the original
 color but replicating the pattern with CSS.
 [https://irclogs.wordpress.org/chanlog.php?channel=wordpress-
 themes&day=2013-09-24&sort=asc#m69044/ IRC log]

 I'll update the patch including the tip from buffler in #25363

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25300#comment:9>