[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25313: Video and audio shortcode callback functions wrapped in a filter, but executed too early to be hooked onto

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Sep 14 04:04:05 UTC 2013

#25313: Video and audio shortcode callback functions wrapped in a filter, but
executed too early to be hooked onto
------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  ericlewis         |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new

Comment (by nacin):

 We should properly document these. Also, while post_gallery is a good
 model to follow, I'm not sure I love `'' !==`. We use false more often,
 though ideally we actually use null wherever possible. Or so goes my
 idealistic thinking, anyway.

 Is there a compelling reason to use `''`? I'd think any string returned
 should be obeyed. Returning nothing is valid in some contexts, I'd
 suggest.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25313#comment:13>