[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25300: Twenty Fourteen: Tone down the diagonal lines placeholders and recreate the pattern with CSS

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 12 21:26:01 UTC 2013

#25300: Twenty Fourteen: Tone down the diagonal lines placeholders and recreate the
pattern with CSS
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  iamtakashi     |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement    |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme  |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:
 Make the diagonal lines little faint so that it's not to harsh when there
 is no featured image.

 However we should keep the contrast for hover state so that the lines are
 visible when we mouse hover the featured image. Also we should recreate
 the pattern image with CSS.

 Related: #24883