[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26526: Twenty Fourteen: translate `featured` tag used to display posts in Featured Content area

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 10 22:06:48 UTC 2013

#26526: Twenty Fourteen: translate `featured` tag used to display posts in Featured
Content area
------------------------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  lancewillett                        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                        |      Status:  new

Comment (by obenland):

 Replying to [comment:7 ocean90]:
 `get_term_by( 'slug',`.

 We're dealing with to different "states" here. In the links we use the
 slug, in the customizer default value and the Featured Content tag-name
 value, we use the name of the tag.

 Additionally to what lancewillett mentioned above, the purpose of having a
 predefined tag is for the off chance that the user might have already
 posts with that tag. I'm really not sure that off chance will get much
 improvement if we translate it.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26526#comment:9>