[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20601: Author archives queries should return a 404 when the user isn't a member of the blog

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Dec 7 00:39:34 UTC 2013

#20601: Author archives queries should return a 404 when the user isn't a member of
the blog
 Reporter:  yoavf                                |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
Changes (by nacin):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch needs-unit-tests 3.9-early
 * milestone:  3.8 => Future Release

Comment:

 I am not crazy about this. I would be OK if the fix was more
 straightforward, but it's painfully not. I hesitate to screw something up.

 This is admittedly extremely annoying on multisite, but it's been this way
 forever. Let's try to fix it right in 3.9. I think this is unit-testable,
 too.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20601#comment:20>